Sunday 3 July 2011

Red Shirt Day

It was an uneventful weekend except that Mummy groomed me, she felt that my fur was getting long and messy. I prefer my Auntie Michelle though, think Mummy's cutting skills ain't that great. It took Mummy over an hour to groom me and I was getting impatient. I didn't like the scissors so near to me - what if she cuts me by accident? After all she is not a professional. Wish that my fur didn't grow so fast so I do not have to suffer under Mummy's hands.

After grooming, Mummy took out this funny looking red thing and put it over me. It was UNCOMFORTABLE but she seem to think it looks cute on me. I had to wear this red thing over me when Mummy is watching. Once she is out of sight, I wriggled, tugged, bit and pulled to get it off. 10 minutes later, feeling tired out and defeated, I gave up and went to lie down. 

When I rested enough, I went to Mummy to get some help but instead of helping, she kept laughing at me. It makes me feel so shy.

I am almost there, my hands are out
What is so funny about this?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment