Thursday 6 October 2011

Tower of isolation

Life has been great so far other than Nachos being an irritating little baby. I have resigned to fate that he is going to be my companion and is slowly accepting him but that doesn't mean that I don't need my own space. Mummy has moved us into the new cage which is bigger and more ideal as there is more room for us. The best thing is that I can hop onto the upper deck to chill when I need time-out as Nachos have yet to learn how to jump up. 

Mummy has been good recently, coming home early and giving us plenty playtime. She also bought a cardboard building for us to play recently - it has 3 levels and it is fun hopping up and down. It has doors and windows and I spend many enjoyable hours exploring the different levels. I like the top most deck best as I have a bird's eye view of what is going on in the house and most importantly, Nachos doesn't know how to get up there. I like to sit there and watch the world go by without disturbances. Mummy is amused whenever she sees that and calls me the queen of the cottage but I prefer to call the building my isolation tower - a place I can call my own and be isolated from Nachos.
This is the fun building mummy got recently


Watching the world go by
Occasionally I allow mummy to bring Nachos up and we will explore the tower together and play in it.
Playing together

Exploring

Thumper to Nachos: You think we can jump off from here?
I can jump off from the 2nd floor window but Nachos is still too small and afraid. He is usually left behind and has to wait for mummy to rescue him whenever I leave the tower.
Help! Let me down - doesn't he resemble Rapunzel?

2 comments:

  1. hey thumper, wow you're one lucky bunny. Don't be a gangsta girl, try to live with your lil' brother. But of course, learn to fight for your right as first owner of the house. (hurhurhur). happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello girlonpolaris,

    I will take heed your comment and fight till the end! Grr Grr

    ReplyDelete