Monday 3 October 2011

Daddy's Girl

I like daddy's new job. He gets to go different places and buys me stuff. He also seem to be around the house more often unlike his old job and this means more time outside the cage for me. Yippee!

For his latest trip to Japan, he came back with goodies for us. 2 different treats, a toy and a bunny towel - he said the treats are for me and the the toy is for Nachos but I say they are ALL mine! The treats look yummy, cannot wait to try them. I heard that Japan is a rabbit's wonderland with many kinds of treats and toys. Think I want to visit Japan one day, I will put forward this proposal to mummy.


Spoils from Japan

Daddy brought back an assortment of bunny shaped cookies for the bunny lover mummy, they look really cute and I sure hope they taste as good as they look. Check them out
Bunny box containing wafflers with cream

Bunny shape cookie - pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment