Tuesday 16 August 2011

Name the game

Mummy sat down and gave me her time of the day. I love it when she does that, she'll pat me and give me treats. It is dried fruits today - think it's honey dew, missed it, have been having dried berries recently. Mummy and I will play games during treat time, the first game was for me to stand on my hind and beg. Yes ...... I have no dignity when it comes to treats, will work for them, just name the game :)
Will work for food-begging for treat
Mummy says I am a clever bunny and ought to learn new tricks, and she taught me to kiss today. Initially I didn't understand what was going on and didn't do it right, I finally understood and got it right. It is so fun and I get rewarded with double treats! 
I am kissing mummy here.
I love mummy
Nom-ing away on the treat

I was tired out after the successful attempt and didn't want to continue although mummy wanted me to practice on. I mastered all my will power and walked away from the treat. 
Honey dew - you have no hold on me


 

No comments:

Post a Comment