Tuesday 9 August 2011

Pressies, Pressies

I love birthdays. Had a great time and received many presents! Was sprawled out from fatigue due to the party, never had so much "action" before. Was busy running away from Harry. 
Only got around to opening THE Best thing from the party - Pressies!! I am really excited to discover what are in those nicely wrapped presents and ripped off the wrappers with my trusty bunny teeth. I love what I found - yummy treats and fun toys! I now have a stash of treats to my name, mummy can no longer threaten me with not buying treats *smirks*. Here are pictures of what I received.
From Auntie Vicky & Pup cake - my favourite APD apple biscuits

This is what I got from Auntie B 
I love the packaging
 
 

My favourite croissant treats - think I will make peace with her because of them.
Such a cute bunny bag - I love

These are from the 2 Auntie Js & Harry
I love my pressies, a BIG thank you to all. Just as I thought I couldn't be any more fortunate, daddy got me a huge cage for present. It's so big that I can do my sprints in it. I feel so loved.
See plenty of room

Its so big that I can move my room around

No comments:

Post a Comment