Monday 29 August 2011

My favourite things

Have been feeling bored recently, mummy & daddy are working late. I only get to see them a few hours at night now :(. In my boredom, I have put together a list of my favourite things:
1. Food - my daily necessity, a mixture of NPF carrot, APD Alffy, Burgess Oregano nuggets and buckwheat
I like my bowl cause there are bunny pictures on them

2. Grooming - I don't like it when my fur grows long. It is hot and makes me look scruffy. I always look pretty under Auntie Michelle's professional hands.
See my fur, all gone!

3. Lying flat on my tummy - I only do that when I am very comfortable. Mummy seems amused everytime I get into this position, she says I look cute.
Am I cute or what
4. Pat- pats - makes me feel loved
Don't stop
 5. Being carried - mummy used to carry me this way when I was young. This position makes me feel *yawn* sleepy.....
Napping in mummy's arms
6. Treats - need I say more?
What should I have today?




5 comments:

  1. Hi Thumper! Wow you go for grooming sessions too!!! Do you get a pawdicure too? I see that you have a very healthy diet! Here's a big furry pat for you! Love, Dino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dino,

    Thank you for your comment, I have been waiting for other people to chat with me other than girlonpolaris. I am so excited! I have grooming sessions monthly and it includes pawdicure, I like to look pretty at all times. What about you,you enjoy being groomed?

    Hugs,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. thumper has lots of fur and need to be groomed frequently... lucky girl - she has her personal groomer.
    And now she has a lil' mate (heeee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear girlonpolaris,

    I think I am a lucky bunny, better than some that I know. I am still wary of nachos as he doesn't like me to chin him. Doesn't he know that chinning him means I have accepted him? Oh well, that lil' one is still in a world of his own. Bet he thinks I am his mummy.

    Furry Hugs,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey thumper you gotta be nice okie... dun do gangsta things yar. Isn't it great to have a cute furry playmate?? Can't wait to see you both again!!

    girlonpolaris

    ReplyDelete