Thursday 29 September 2011

Slowly but Steadily

I am sure my dear readers are keen to know how Nachos and I are getting along. I have been busy adapting to him and to mummy's relief, we are getting by fine. It's been a week staying together with Nachos and I must say that I am growing to like him. 

There are certain advantages to having him around - he entertains me with his goofy actions and most importantly, he does my bidding :). I nip him whenever he misbehaves - what do you expect, I am the boss of the house. 
What? I am the boss. SO???

The boy is such a baby, he spends most of his time eating and sleeping. We play catching when he is awake but its usually me who chases him but he gets tired easily. Oh well, having a companion is better than being alone for long hours right? I am not complaining..

Nachos stopping to eat in-between play
 

No comments:

Post a Comment