Thursday 8 September 2011

Bunny Companion

I dunno why my parents think that I am bored and decided to get a companion without consulting me. So much for being a grown bun and able to make decisions. Hphmmmm 
They showed me a picture of this fuzzy looking thing and said that is my potential companion.

Days before he came, Mummy gave me prep talks in hope that I will accept him. THE day came, he arrived in a red and white carrier. I could smell him immediately so I ran to investigate.
Sniffing him

He smells funny and looks nothing like the picture. He is this tiny little fella and Mummy introduced him as Nachos. He was let into my old cage and I was curious, so I circled the cage and sniffed hard. After a long sniff, I decided that I like him and chinned him to mark him as my own.
Nachos
Sniffing, sniffing

Chinning Nachos - introduction successful

No comments:

Post a Comment