Tuesday 13 September 2011

Day 2 - Next step

Auntie Michelle came by today to check on the progress between me and Nachos. Hang on, I smell 3 other scents along with Auntie Cass, I wonder what is the occasion. I peered out of my cage and started rattling it to show I want out. Mummy got the hint and carried me to the living room where I saw Lincoln - he is the most handsome lop that I have seen beside Harry. Think I like him but we were both too shy to make the first move, unfortunately :(.
 
Lincoln sitting in a corner shyly









Mummy was also having an iron grip on me and that didn't make it any easier for me. Meanwhile, Auntie Cass was going gaga over a a girl lop who is Nachos sister. I heard they are half siblings of Lincoln but I still think Lincoln looks better.
Mummy then let me down around Nachos cage. Seeing that I am harmless (I am a sweet girl, what are you thinking), mummy, on the advice of Auntie Michelle, put me into Nachos cage. At first, I was cautious but curiosity got the better of me and I explored the place. I sniffed at everything and decided to mark his toilet as my territory haha.
Making myself comfortable on Nachos toilet
After a while, the toilet got boring so I decided to have some fun by chasing him. He is still quite slow so it was effortless for me to catch up. Me thinks that I need to exert my authority before he grows bigger and stronger than me. So I mounted and chinned him, as you can see from below
 



All the chasing is making me tired, can't believe how easily I tire now, sigh, age is catching up quickly. As I lay in his home, the lil' one decided to snuggle up with me. I wanted to protest but was too tired to. Since I didn't get a chance to know Lincoln, guess I just have to settle for this one.
Snuggling - awwww

Happy ending for them?


No comments:

Post a Comment