Friday 23 September 2011

Room for Improvement

It's been a couple of days since mummy renegaded me from my bungalow to the tiny house that Nachos is staying in. I am super upset - what happened to my privacy and sundeck? To make things worse, Nachos is everywhere I go, I can smell him on the toilet, the toys even the food bowl! This is driving me fur-serk. 
Sniffing nachos

What do you want boy?

Even my toy smells of him :(

I like the boy but he is irritating at times, he thinks I am his mummy and keeps following me around. I am like EXCUSE ME, do I look mummsy to you? Silly boy. Anyway, I need my space back! Mummy, if you are reading this -  I want out! Give me back my room!
Sharing a moment over food

Give me space boy

What do you want from me Grrrr

Can you hear me???
 

No comments:

Post a Comment